February 3, 2018

Hurry, Valentine!

Hello, Friends!
Here we are, just a few days away from Valentine's Day. 
Are you ready?


If you need an idea for a quick gift or two...
think about using my


It's available for instant download at just $3.00,
so you can get started stitching immediately.
Find it on Etsy, in my shop called eamylove.



If your sewing time is limited, just take a shortcut!
Leave out the quilting,
and just let the pretty fabrics steal your heart away.



My mug rug uses some Scandi II fabrics by Makower.
This Nordic print is a wee bit Christmas-y, but it works
for me, to brighten up any winter day.



I can always flip it over to show the snow-covered trees.


{All of the mug rugs made from my
 Be My Valentine mug rug PDF pattern are reversible.}


I'll be back soon to share a few more versions of my mug rug.
You can search my blog for more pretty samples,
with the "valentine" tag, if you just can't wait.


This pattern is so versatile...
I'll never run out of ideas for new valentine mug rugs.
Why not see what YOU can make?





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful this winter Scandinavian version is! ❤️❣️ I love red and white through the winter months!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.